Level 3 Explore reading is for reading stories with speech and developed characters. The fiction readers can be used at home as your child is learning to read. Four levels of reader will develop your child’s confidence and reading skills. Read the story with your child and let your child tell the story in their own words. Complete different activities and fun crafts.
- Expressive-Receptive Language Skills
- Learning and Discovering New Concepts
- Listening skills
- Oral/Spoken Language Development
- Phonological-Phonemic Awareness
- Print Concepts (left-to-right, top-to-bottom)
- Story-building and Story-telling
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: